Annual required training helps safeguard the University. Last year’s change to provide refresher versions for staff and faculty who had previously completed the training was extremely well-received and allowed past participants to complete the training quicker. Repeat participants will experience the same feature this year.
The 2022 annual required training courses will be launched through Tiger Training Sept. 20.
All training must be completed by Nov. 1.
2022 annual required training courses:
- Conflict of Interest (COI), including the COI disclosure, if applicable
- Information Security Awareness (ISA)
- Bridges: Taking Action: (Title IX for staff and faculty who have previously completed the Building Supportive Communities module)
- Building Supportive Communities: Clery Act and Title IX (for new hires)
Repeating the Training?
The training modules feature shorter modules for those who have completed the training during previous years. Training participants will be presented with a knowledge check in the COI and ISA modules. Passing the knowledge check removes the requirement to take the remaining course content.
Steps to Complete Required Training
- Log into Tiger Training to complete the course modules. Employees receive timely reminders via email until they have completed the training.
- Training can be completed 24/7 leading up to the Nov. 1 deadline. The system will remember where employees stopped and will return the employee to that location in the event training is interrupted.
- Complete all training modules by the Nov. 1 deadline. Failure to complete the training modules by Nov. 1 will result in denied access to your Clemson University accounts.
- Denying someone computing access is a final, albeit necessary step to ensure everyone completes the training. Employees will receive numerous reminders before the deadline, but if an employee misses the deadline, they can contact the CCIT Service Desk for details on how to complete your training and restore access.