Faculty and staff may now renew their annual parking permits online and should visit the Parking and Transportation Services Employee Permits page to get their 2023-2024 permit. Please be reminded that even if you are enrolled in payroll deduction, you still need to renew your permit. In addition, you will not be receiving a physical permit in the mail as your license plate is your permit.
Existing permits expire June 30. Permit fee prices will remain unchanged from 2022-23.
To reduce traffic and improve air quality, Parking and Transportation Services offers free carpool permits to groups of two or more students or employees with similar commuting schedules. For more information, visit the Carpool Program page.
Additionally, Park-N-Ride is available for students and employees at a discounted rate of $50 per year. Park-N-Ride lots feature shaded parking, electric vehicle charging spaces and shuttles that arrive every seven minutes during peak times and 15 minutes during off-peak times. For more information, visit the Park-N-Ride page.
Employees who cannot order a permit online (i.e. U.S. Forestry, Ricoh, Aramark or intermittent employees) need to bring their vehicle information to the Parking and Transportation Services office and complete their parking permit application on or after Monday, June 12.
Resources and Instructions
- Parking and Transportation Services Employee Permits and permit details
- ADA Permits – Contact 864-656-2270 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register your ADA permit.
- Expanded Park-N-Ride – Save money and time with this convenient option.
- Carpool Program
- CATbus Services
- Temporary Daily Permits are $4 a day – An option for telecommuters who rarely come to campus.
- LEV or EV Permits
- Location – Parking and Transportation Services is located on the ground level of the University Union, is staffed Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Contact – 864-656-2270 or email@example.com
- OUR Clemson article about parking impacts around Sirrine and Lehotsky halls