- Health and safety remain University’s top priority
- No adjustment to Spring class modalities
- University administration working on expedited and safe plan for employee return to workplace
- All supervisors will be required to update “Return to On-Site Work Report”
Governor Henry McMaster has issued Executive Order 2021-12 which directs “all state agencies to immediately expedite the transition back to normal operations.” The South Carolina Department of Administration further instructed: “All human resources directors shall submit … a plan to expeditiously return all employees and staff, including non-essential employees and staff, to the workplace fulltime.”
In accordance with these directives, the University is compiling a plan for the safe return to in-person work as quickly as possible and will coordinate with the Department of Administration as instructed.
Later today, supervisors will be required to update information in the “Return to On-Site Work Reporting Tool.” A link to the tool, along with specific instructions and further information will be sent to supervisors from the Office of Human Resources later today.
The University will continue to provide timely information as it is available and encourage all employees to visit Clemson’s COVID website for updates.
Faculty and staff, even those working remotely, are encouraged to participate in University COVID-19 testing. Testing information, including steps for registration, are available HERE – https://www.clemson.edu/covid-19/testing/index.html.
Thank you for your continued effort on behalf of Clemson University.
- Guidance for Return to Workplace for employees and supervisors – https://www.clemson.edu/covid-19/return-to-campus/working-on-campus.html
- Testing information, including steps for registration, are available here – https://www.clemson.edu/covid-19/testing/index.html
- Phase 1B of the state’s vaccination distribution begins Monday. More information about vaccinations can be found on the University’s COVID website under Medical Information https://www.clemson.edu/covid-19/medical-guidance/vaccine-information.html