Clemson University is continuing to phase in the new online Staff Performance Management tool, OnBase-Performance. OnBase-Performance is being implemented in three phases to correspond with the Budget Center’s current performance period group (PDF).
- Budget Centers that began their performance period on July 1 (Group One) are now using the new tool to complete their planning stage.
- Budget Centers that begin their performance period in September (Group Two) will start using the OnBase-Performance tool effective September 1. Email notifications will be sent out to group two in late August with instructions and resources needed to begin using the new tool successfully.
- Budget Centers that begin their performance period in March 2023 (Group Three) will begin to use the OnBase-Performance tool in March of 2023 to establish a new planning document.
The Office of Human Resources will continue to provide support and resources to those utilizing the new tool.
- OnBase-Performance Roadshows—one-hour online facilitated discussions will demonstrate the new tool and provide an opportunity for questions. Roadshow Registration is available NOW in Tiger Training for those in Groups One and Two.
Dates: September 6 at 10 a.m., September 14 at 2 p.m., September 22 at 2 p.m. and September 27 at 3 p.m.
- Performance Management Webpage—provides OnBase-Performance information, resources and FAQs.
- Online, self-paced Learning—The OnBase-Performance training has been customized for each user group and is now available in Tiger Training. The online, self-paced trainings below take less than 30 minutes to complete.
For questions, please contact: Ask-HR.