Many employees returned to their workplaces and classrooms Monday. Employees returning to Clemson facilities may find the following checklist helpful.
- Conduct a daily assessment using the COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool.
- Contact your building security coordinator and secure your complimentary facial coverings, wipes and hand sanitizer.
- COVID-19 testing – If you need to be retested, check the testing registration page. New COVID-19 testing events are being added as they are confirmed.
- COVID-19 Test Result Upload Tool – This application allows users who have recently been tested for COVID-19 to share their test results with Clemson University.
- Healthy Clemson, United as Tigers Return to Workplace Guidance offers a comprehensive guide to work during the pandemic.
- COVID-19-Related FAQs – Explore what to do if you observe someone not following safety guidelines, what to do if you test positive and other key information.
- Current Updates – Keep abreast of the news related to the University’s response to the pandemic.
Want to Discuss?
Get in touch and we will connect you with the author or another expert.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org