- Aug. 24-Sept. 1: West Park-N-Ride permit-holders can park on Ravenel Road while the West Park-N-Ride lot is inaccessible. Please note that weather has delayed the reopening of the Snow Family Outdoor Fitness and Wellness Complex until Sept. 1. Ravenel Road is open to one-way traffic, so enter from Perimeter Road for parking. CATbus stops are located on both ends of Ravenel and buses will take riders to Brackett Hall. Overflow parking is in Lot C-15, which is directly across Thomas Green Clemson Boulevard.
- Lot P-8 (formerly R-6), along with lots P-5 and P-7 are reserved for East Park-N-Ride permit-holders. Lot P-8 has covered parking spaces. Permit-holders may scan their cards to be eligible to win prizes in Parking and Transportation Services’ Choose Transit campaign. Participation is voluntary.
- Aug. 24-30: Construction on the sidewalk and bicycle path along Old Stadium Road continues. Old Stadium Road is open to traffic, but drivers should watch for construction equipment and pedestrians.
- Aug. 24-Sept. 1: The Tiger Walk plaza construction is expected to be completed by Sept. 1. The construction will impact the Perimeter Road right-hand lane and adjacent sidewalk from the entrance of R-3 past C-3. Barricades and signage will alert motorists and pedestrians.
- Beginning December 2022: Williamson Road will be realigned at its intersection with Perimeter Road, which will make crosswalks safer for pedestrians.
Special Note – Vehicular traffic speeds along Perimeter Road have been reduced to 25 mph for safety reasons.
Estimated construction completion dates are subject to change due to weather or other circumstances. Stay abreast of road closings and campus construction with Facilities’ online construction map.