As a new Spring semester begins, Clemson Parking and Transportation Services is offering several updates and improvements for students and employees. Visit the PATS website for more information or to purchase a permit.
- Park-N-Ride provides a great economical parking option for students and employees. Employees with a valid employee permit can park in the East and West Park-N-Ride lots, and annual Park-N-Ride permits are available for a prorated rate.
- Park-N-Ride shuttles now arrive every six minutes during peak times (7-11 a.m. and 3-6 p.m.) and 10 minutes during off-peak times (11 a.m.- 3 p.m.). The East Campus Park-N-Ride shuttle picks up from P-7 and P-8 and stops at Hendrix Center, Edwards Hall, Redfern Health Center, Academic Success Center, and Cherry Road at Bryan Circle. The West Campus Park-N-Ride shuttle stops at Sikes Hall, Brackett Hall, McAlister Hall and Fike Recreation Center.
- Park-N-Ride will no longer operate on Fridays. Park-N-Ride permit holders may park on campus from Friday-Sunday—employees should use employee spots, and commuters should use commuter spots.
- BikeShare is available for $15 annually and features e-bikes and traditional bikes at nine different stations across campus, available for checkout using your phone.
- Two new BikeShare stations will open soon at the C-1 Commuter Lot (near the Blue Route bus stop) and at East Park-N-Ride.
- The C-14 Lot is now available as a commuter lot behind the Administrative Services Building. The Seneca River Tiger Transit Route will also operate from Monday to Friday servicing C-14 to the C-11 Lot at the Brooks Center.
- The Gold Route began in the fall and connects students housed in the area of GrandMarc, Crawford Falls and Tillman Place apartments with main campus. The route operates Monday through Friday from 7 a.m.-6 p.m. and transports students to the stops located at the intersection of Douthit Hills and Cherry Road, the William O. and Ann Powers College of Business, on Williamson Rd. at South Palmetto Blvd., as well as the Bryan Mall area.
New Parking and Transportation Services office location
In October, Clemson University Parking and Transportation Services permanently relocated its offices from the Edgar Brown University Union to 310 Klugh Avenue (the Clemson University Facilities building) behind Cribb and DesChamps Hall. Metered parking, accessible parking and Tiger Transit stops are available nearby.