Student Affairs Creative Services has earned recognition from a pair of national award competitions during the Fall semester for several collaborative projects in the field of marketing and communications. The department earned five awards from both Education Digital Marketing and Graphic Design USA and now boasts a total of 27 earned over the 2022 calendar year through a variety of competitions.
Clemson earned five awards in the 10th annual Education Digital Marketing competition, where colleges, universities and secondary schools across the country earn recognition based on websites, digital content, electronic communications, mobile and social media. Creative Services earned gold recognition for its Student Health Services (SHS) awareness and perceptions campaign, which began during the 2021-22 academic year. In all, the campaign has encompassed roughly 375 deliverables, including 40+ videos and digital ads.
Creative Services also earned five American Graphic Design awards through Graphic Design USA. Included in the recognition was one of the centerpieces of the division’s work this past year with its FY22 annual report, a combined effort from Creative Services, Communications and Student Affairs Business Operations. The SHS awareness and perceptions campaign was also among items lauded by Graphic Design USA.
“Our creative team continues to do a great job of exceeding their already high performance standards,” says Kryssa Cooper, assistant vice president for brand strategy and community engagement. “This type of recognition speaks to the quality of their work in delivering first-class services to a wide range of division and campus partners. Congratulations to Tina LeMay and her entire team who work incredibly hard to promote the student experience at Clemson.”
In addition to LeMay, the Student Affairs Creative Services full-time staff consists of David Bishop (assistant creative director), Ethan Cooper (marketing strategist), Daniel Quigley (video production coordinator), Anukul Raj (web developer) and Matt Swank (art director).
Fall 2022 Awards
American Graphic Design
• Student Affairs FY22 Annual Report – Annual + Corporate Reports
• Student Health Services Campaign – Advertising + Ad Campaigns
• Student Affairs Pawket Folder – Brochures + Collateral
• How do I get a Job Video (featuring Michelin Career Center) – Motion (TV, Film, Video, Animation)
• Interpersonal Violence Response stickers – Signs + Environmental Graphics
Education Digital Marketing
• Student Health Services Campaign – Digital Publication, Campaign (Gold)
• Clemson Rodeo Team Logo – Digital Publication, Single (Bronze)
• Student Affairs Holiday Card – Miscellaneous Interactive Media (Bronze)
• Clemson Trivia with CUSG Candidates Video – Other Social Media Content (Bronze)
• April Fools Video – Social Media Content, Single (Merit)