Military & Veteran Engagement will be offering four special Green Zone Training opportunities this spring to faculty, staff and graduate assistants in an effort to increase understanding of the experiences of student veterans and military-connected students as they transition into civilian life.
“Faculty, staff and fellow students play an essential role in helping student veterans transition to life at Clemson,” said Emily DaBruzzi, director of Military & Veteran Engagement. “We invite you to attend Green Zone Training to learn more about the military student experience and how to best support this population.”
Through these unique opportunities, Green Zone Training participants learn:
- Facts and figures related to military students
- What it means to be a student veteran
- Military and veteran experiences
- Myths and stigmas associated with student veterans
- Resources and support services for veterans and military-connected students
Register in advance through Tiger Training for one of the four dates below. Please note: all Green Zone Training takes place in person, in room 201 of Vickery Hall.
Tuesday, Feb. 28
Thursday, March 16
Thursday, April 13
Monday, May 15