Benefit-eligible employees have until Monday, October 31, to select changes to their 2023 insurance coverage. Changes not submitted by the deadline cannot be made until the next open enrollment period unless there is a qualifying change during the year.
If satisfied with the current elections, as indicated in PEBA MyBenefits, employees do not need to take action to continue their coverage in 2023. However, employees with a MoneyPlus flexible spending account must re-enroll to continue coverage.
How to Enroll or Make Changes
To review existing state insurance coverage and make open enrollment changes, employees can access the SC Public Employee Benefit Authority’s (PEBA) PEBA MyBenefits.
The Office of Human Resources Open Enrollment 2022 webpage provides direct access to information, resources and links for insurance coverage through PEBA, Aflac and Allstate Identity Protection.
Open Enrollment Options
- Health and Vision Insurance coverage
- MoneyPlus flexible spending accounts (Re-enrollment is required)
- Optional Life Insurance coverage
- Supplemental Long-Term Disability
- MoneyPlus Health Savings Account
- Allstate Identity Protection
Open Enrollment Resources
The Office of Human Resources Open Enrollment 2022 webpage. The webpage includes:
- An easy-to-follow open enrollment overview and FAQ
- Educational resources and worksheets
- Access to the PEBA MyBenefits portal and links
- Tiger Training, a portal where eligible employees now have access to a comprehensive open enrollment overview with helpful tools and tips.
Previous Open Enrollment Communications