Eligible faculty and staff can enroll in or make changes to their 2023 insurance coverage during the annual open enrollment period. This year’s deadline is Oct. 31, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
Open Enrollment Highlights
Eligible employees should review their insurance elections and benefit deductions for accuracy. If satisfied with their current benefit elections, as indicated in PEBA MyBenefits, no action is required to continue with their existing coverage. However, re-enrollment is required for MoneyPlus flexible spending accounts.
- Review current benefit elections in PEBA MyBenefits account. Access the Setting Up a New MyBenefits Account flyer to learn how.
- Review and plan using PEBA’s Open Enrollment Worksheet.
- Verify benefit deductions by accessing ‘View Paycheck’ in Employee Self-Service.
Eligible employees can enroll and make changes in the following plans by accessing the PEBA MyBenefits account:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance (enrollments and increases up to $50,000)
Eligible employees can enroll and make changes to the following plans by accessing the Open Enrollment 2022 webpage:
- Long-Term Disability
- Allstate Identity Protection
- Life Insurance (enrollments and increases over $50,000)
Visit the Open Enrollment 2022 webpage for comprehensive open enrollment resources, including:
- An insurance overview outlining insurance highlights and plan changes, such as increases to copayments, deductibles and coinsurance
- Open Enrollment FAQ
- Links to PEBA MyBenefits and the Life Insurance, Supplemental Long-Term Disability and Allstate portals
- Links to open enrollment presentations available in Tiger Training
- Tools for scheduling virtual open enrollment assistance with PEBA, Aflac and the Office of Human Resources
Contact Ask-HR for additional assistance.