Eligible employees have until 11:59 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 31 to make select changes to their insurance coverage for 2023.
If you are satisfied with your current elections, as indicated in PEBA MyBenefits, no action is required to continue your existing coverage. However, you must re-enroll if you have a MoneyPlus flexible spending account*.
Open Enrollment Resources
The Open Enrollment 2022 webpage includes:
- An insurance overview outlining insurance highlights and plan changes.
- Links to PEBA MyBenefits and the life insurance, Supplemental Long-Term Disability and Allstate portals.
Open Enrollment presentations available in Tiger Training:
Open Enrollment Assistance:
- Virtual appointments with PEBA, Aflac and the Office of Human Resources are available. Schedule an appointment using the links under “Open Enrollment Support” on the Open Enrollment 2022 webpage.
Open Enrollment Options
Eligible employees can enroll and make changes in these plans by accessing the PEBA MyBenefits account:
- Flexible Spending Accounts *
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance (enrollments and increases up to $50,000)
Eligible employees can enroll and make changes in these plans by accessing the Open Enrollment 2022 webpage:
- Supplemental Long-Term Disability
- Allstate Identity Protection
- Life Insurance (enrollments and increases over $50,000)
*Increase to Medical Spending Account contribution limits:
The IRS recently announced an increase in the contribution limit for Medical Spending Accounts (MSAs) and Limited-use MSAs for 2023 from $2,850 to $3,050. Refer to the IRS increases MSA contribution limit for 2023 PEBA announcement for additional information. If you have already submitted your open enrollment changes, you can still increase your MSA election by logging into PEBA MyBenefits by Oct. 31 to make changes.