The Clemson University College of Education recently recognized students, cooperating teachers and community partners across a variety of categories. Event images follow the list of those recognized at the event.
Student Teachers of the Year
- Early Childhood Education – Malorie Strohl, Concrete Primary, Anderson School District One
- Elementary Education – Casey Rossi, Pelham Road Elementary School, Greenville County Schools
- Secondary Education – Logan Hogg, Pickens High School, School District of Pickens County
- Special Education – Catherine Raspa, Wren Elementary School, Anderson School District One
Cooperating Teachers of the Year
- Early Childhood Education – Niki Burger, Concrete Primary School, Anderson School District One
- Elementary Education – Rachel Foster, Hunt Meadows Elementary School, Anderson School District One
- Secondary Education – Caitlin Madden, Pendleton High School, Anderson School District Four
- Special Education – Brian Maddux, Woodmont High School, Greenville County Schools
Teacher Residency Awards of Excellence
- Teacher Resident of the Year – Elena Shores, Greer High School, Greenville County Schools
- Mentor Teacher of the Year – Courtney Boyd, Palmetto High School, Anderson School District One
Awards of Excellence
- University Supervisor of the Year – Rhonda Grant, Elementary Education Supervisor
- Phi Kappa Phi Award – Abigail Fleig
- Blue Key Award – Lauren Brewington
- Williston Wightman Klugh Award – SaraAnna Goff
- Morris A. King Award – Amy Kowal
- John Richardson Award – Matthew Williams
- John Richardson Award – Angelina Pesce
A photo gallery from the event is below. To view all photos, click here.
Want to Discuss?
Get in touch and we will connect you with the author or another expert.
Or email us at email@example.com