Finance and Operations

Tax prep discount, educational resources available to faculty and staff 


Tax season is here – and resources are available to assist Clemson faculty and staff in the annual process. 

Through ComPsych, the employee assistance program, Clemson faculty, staff and members of their households can receive up to $20 off when they file their taxes through TurboTax. 

ComPsych also offers other tax resources and education through Guidance Resources

The United Way of Pickens County also offers tax assistance to individuals and families. 

International employees can find tax information on the International Employment webpage

To take advantage of the discount, follow these steps: 

1. Go to and log in. If you do not already have a login, follow these steps to register your account. 

2. Hover over the “Financial” menu on the top ribbon bar and select “Tax” from the dropdown. 

3. Scroll down on the page until you see “Save on TurboTax” on the left side of the page. Click the logo

4. If you already have a Working Advantage account, log in. If not, create an account using the company code “653935339.” 

5. Once logged in, select “Learn More” to be redirected to the Turbo Tax webpage, where you can complete your taxes and take advantage of the discount**. 

Electronic W-2s are available online for all active Clemson employees. Forms are accessible through the Tax Documents page in Employee-Self Service. 1095-Cs will be released no later than March 1. More instructions can be found on the W-2 Information page

** Limited time offer for TurboTax 2023. Discount applies to TurboTax federal products only (no state products). Savings in addition to early-season discount. Actual prices are determined at the time of print or e-file and are subject to change without notice. 

***The Office of Human Resources and Clemson University are not permitted to assist any student/scholar with any IRS tax form preparation or tax-related questions. The information included above is intended for your benefit. Any questions or concerns should be directed to a certified tax preparer or a local IRS field office.