Leaders from Clemson University’s undergraduate and graduate student governments took part in a 90-minute virtual town hall on Wednesday, July 29. Jonathan Gundana (Clemson Undergraduate Student Government President), Hunter Bond (Clemson Undergraduate Senate President) and Kaitlyn Samons (Clemson Graduate Student Government President) were among 70 participants who heard from University leaders on a number of important topics related to ongoing planning amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
University panelists included the following administrators:
- Bob Jones — Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost
- Chris Miller — Interim Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Mark Land — Vice President for University Relations
- Lee Gill — Chief Diversity Officer and Special Assistant to the President
- David Fleming — Interim Associate Provost and Dean of the Graduate School
- John Griffin — Associate Provost and Dean of Undergraduate Studies
- Greg Mullen — Associate Vice President for Public Safety and Chief of Police
- Rick Petillo — Chief Financial Officer
The session was held over Zoom and recorded for the entire student body.
To better assist students, the video can also be broken down by the major topics of interest through the following categories and corresponding time stamp in the video:
- Academics (16:40-30:20)
- Tuition and Finances (30:23-37:14)
- Housing and Dining (37:18-40:45)
- Activities and Events (40:47-45:40)
- Health, Safety and Testing (45:42-55:50)
- Communications (55:53-1:02:00)
Get in touch and we will connect you with the author or another expert.
Or email us at email@example.com