Recruitment registration for two of Clemson Fraternity and Sorority Life’s (FSL) councils is opening in June. Interfraternity Council recruitment registration opens on June 8, and College Panhellenic Association registration starts June 20.
Find additional recruitment information below for each of the four Clemson FSL councils, including the Multicultural Greek Council and National Pan-Hellenic Council.
Interfraternity Council (IFC)
- The IFC serves as the governing body of 22 member fraternities at Clemson with the mission to govern, serve, represent and promote, with the highest standard of integrity, its member fraternities.
- Registration opens for IFC’s Fall Rush 2022 on June 8, and the IFC website, clemson-ifc.com, will be updated with the rush schedule, details and other important information. Fall Rush 2022 will take place September 3-9.
- All interested individuals are encouraged to attend IFC’s Meet the Fraternities event to learn more about Clemson’s IFC chapters — details will be provided this summer.
College Panhellenic Association (CPA)
- The CPA consists of 13 National Panhellenic Conference chapters with over 3,000 women at Clemson University. The four core values of scholarship, sisterhood, leadership and service unite the chapters.
- CPA Fall 2022 recruitment registration starts on June 20 at 8 a.m. and closes August 1 at 11:59 p.m. — no late registrations are accepted. When registering, students need a copy of their high school/college transcript (unofficial transcripts are accepted), online payment method (registration fee is $175) and a complete Round 1 video.
- Find more details and instructions at clemsonpanhellenic.com, and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance.
Multicultural Greek Council (MGC)
- The MGC consists of four multicultural Greek-letter organizations to foster a unified multicultural community while promoting scholarship, service, respect, unity and cultural awareness.
- To stay up-to-date on recruitment information, follow the council on Instagram at @clemsonmgc and check out the MGC website at clemsonmgc.org.
National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC)
- The NPHC serves as the governing council for eight historically African American fraternities and sororities at Clemson. The council fosters interaction and collaboration among its organizations through student development, social activities, community engagement and service initiatives.
- Follow the council on Instagram at @cu_nphc and visit the NPHC website at nphcclemson.com for the latest recruitment updates.
Want to Discuss?
Get in touch and we will connect you with the author or another expert.
Or email us at email@example.com