The University’s Early Childhood Education Center, operated by Bright Horizons®, is scheduled to open in early August, contingent upon receipt of the childcare license from the state licensor and timelines determined by the University’s response to COVID-19.
Bright Horizons® is now accepting applications.
Designed to accommodate approximately 140 children, the center will provide childcare and early education programs for infant, toddler, preschool, and kindergarten prep aged children. Full-time schedule options will be available with the potential of part-time schedule offerings to be evaluated at a later date.
Clemson’s long anticipated goal of having a childhood education center will allow faculty, staff and full-time students improved work/life balance. The center will operate year round and will follow the Clemson holiday/closure schedule. Parents will enjoy the convenience and the opportunity to be full partners in their child’s early education experience.
- Visit www.brighthorizons.com/clemsonuniversity to learn more about programs, rates, etc.
- Attend a virtual family information session to learn about the center, the programs offered and the enrollment process. Choose one of two times:
How to apply
- To begin your application, download and email a completed enrollment interest form to email@example.com.
- Bright Horizons will email the sender a link to the online registration system.
- Complete the registration and pay the $150 registration fee.
Get in touch and we will connect you with the author or another expert.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org