In the University’s continuing efforts to invest in and build the capacity of its faculty and staff, an important new partnership has formed. Clemson announces it will partner with Academic Impressions, a group providing extensive online leadership and professional development resources specifically for colleges and universities.
While other higher education institutions reign in training expenditures, Clemson recognizes the need to continue developing its leaders – an endeavor made more critical by challenges presented during difficult times.
Clemson University’s partnership with Academic Impressions provides faculty and staff access to the following:
- Hundreds of hours of online training, both live and on-demand. Each week new training opportunities will be added.
- All Academic Impressions 2020 virtual conferences. These free virtual conferences limit the number of participants, ensuring a higher quality experience. It is recommended faculty and staff sign up early and be courteous to others by canceling if they cannot attend.
- Hundreds of additional tools, resources and articles.
- Exclusive membership tools and resources for: current and aspiring women leaders, academic leaders and faculty and instructors seeking to improve online teaching and student support.
- A series focused learning paths to help leaders at all levels sharpen their skills.
- Unlimited participation in the daily Virtual Writing Café; providing support, accountability, and community for those wanting focused work space.
- Direct access to the Academic Impressions research team to discuss emerging topics.
More information about how to access this resource is forthcoming.
Need help? Contact:
About Academic Impressions.
Get in touch and we will connect you with the author or another expert.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org