The Payroll Department and the Office of Human Resources have been working diligently to provide solutions for Clemson’s employees and supervisors as the University navigates the continuing global outage for all Kronos cloud-based customers using Workforce Central.
At Clemson, all leave time is tracked within the Kronos system, and subsequently leave time requests and leave balances are unavailable.
Leave Process During Outage
Until further notice faculty, staff and supervisors are asked to take note of these temporary processes regarding leave time requests:
1. Requests for leave time should be made directly to your supervisor by email.
2. Track all leave time used.
- Hourly and nonexempt salaried employees should enter all leave on their timecard.
- Exempt employees should keep track of all leave time used. When Kronos is back online, you will be contacted as to how to submit the leave you took.
- Supervisors should respond to email requests as quickly as possible and track the leave you approve.
Once Kronos resolves the issue, Payroll and the Office of Human Resources will work diligently to ensure all leave taken has been documented and leave balances updated.
Additional Kronos information, including time cards and time reporting instructions, can be found on the Kronos Information Page.
Employees with questions can Ask-HR.