The Payroll Office announced the restoration of the Kronos time and attendance system.
Employees have been instructed that starting Sunday, Jan. 16, 2022, they are to resume using Kronos for entering time and leave.
Additionally, the University will use Kronos to process its Jan. 31 payroll for hours worked between Jan. 1 – Jan. 15. To ensure an accurate payroll on Jan. 31, employees must enter thier work time and leave requests (if eligible for leave) into the online Kronos system by noon on Jan. 20.
Employee-specific instructions are included below:
Salaried Exempt Employees (those employees not required to record daily work hours):
- Submit leave requests into the online Kronos system for any leave time taken between Dec. 1 – Jan. 15 that was not requested before the system outage.
Salaried nonexempt Employees (those employees who record daily work hours):
- Enter your Dec. 26 -Jan. 15 work time into the online Kronos system.
Hourly and Salaried nonexempt Employees (those employees who track in/out punches):
- Will not have access to enter your in/out time punches in Kronos for Dec. 26-15, and therefore must report these hours to your supervisor and your supervisor will enter your time into Kronos.
All Leave-eligible Employees:
- Submit leave requests into the online Kronos system for any leave time taken between Dec. 1- Jan. 15 that was not requested before the system outage.
- Note – Not all functionality has been restored in Kronos. The email notifications feature regarding leave being submitted and updated has not been restored. You will not receive an automated email and are encouraged to email your supervisor after you submit leave.
Kronos Training – for additional instructions on entering time and requesting leave