Effective October 3, 2022, the Office of Human Resources (OHR) implemented changes to the Human Resource Service Center (HRSC) structure to improve the service they provide to all faculty and staff. Visit the updated HRSC webpage for more information about the HR Service Center and to identify your assigned HR Service Manager.
Changes to the HR Service Center:
- The HR Service Representatives and HR Generalist’s units have been consolidated to create one larger team of HR Service Managers, limiting handoffs and better assisting customers.
- A separate, dedicated team is now supporting the ASK-HR chat to assist with customer service.
- Team Leads have been assigned to provide training and development and assist with customer service, as necessary.
Below are the anticipated benefits of these new changes:
- Deeper relationships – HR Service Managers will have fewer budget centers, and as a result they will be able to focus more on building relationships and providing more consultative services.
- Anticipated needs – HR Service Managers will be more available and have time to understand their assigned college and department’s distinctions and be better able to meet and exceed their needs.
- Higher accountability – The new structure will reduce the confusion with roles and responsibilities within OHR’s Service Center.
- Increased speed of service – The new structure will reduce handoffs to help speed up the processing time for HR transactions.