The newly formed Clemson University Faculty ADVANCEment Office will hold an open house in Vickery Hall, Room 212 on May 15 from 9-11 a.m. Refreshments will be served.
The office will celebrate and recognize the many contributions of faculty and staff to the NSF TIGERS ADVANCE Grant 2016-2023 and share more about the transition of the grant to the newly formed ADVANCEment Office. To highlight the contributions of the ADVANCE grant throughout the years, the office will host a welcome session, poster presentations, an oral history project, and an artifact time capsule.
The Oral History Project
Those involved with the grant will have the opportunity to audio record their experiences with the TIGERS ADVANCE programs and initiatives through 15-minute pair interviews. Sign up on Google Forms for additional information about questions and to book a time slot.
NSF ADVANCE Artifacts/Time Capsule
Communicating to the future, 10 years from now. What would you like known and preserved? The office requests items that are of cultural or historical significance to members of the NSF ADVANCE grant (art, communication, pictures, notes, etc.)
RSVP to the Open House via Google Forms.
Monday, May 15, 2023, Vickery Hall
- 9-9:15: Sign in9:15 – 9:30: Welcome, remarks
- Recognition and thank you of NSF ADVANCE Grant initiative leaders and program participants
- Capturing the History
- Introduction of Clemson Faculty ADVANCEment Office Team
- 9:30-10: Poster Sessions Presentations
- 9:30-11: Oral History Project–pair interviews
- 10:30-10:45: Formal group pictures
- 10:45-11: NSF ADVANCE Artifacts/Time Capsule/Conclusion