Clemson University is completing the implementation of OnBase-Performance, the new online Staff Performance Management tool. OnBase-Performance is being implemented in three phases to correspond with the budget center’s current performance period group (PDF).
- Budget centers that began their performance period on July 1 (Group 1) and September 1 (Group 2) are now using the new tool.
- Budget centers that start their performance period on March 1 (Group 3) will begin using OnBase-Performance to complete their planning stage effective March 1. Email notifications will be sent to Group 3 in late February with instructions and resources to begin successfully using the new tool.
The Office of Human Resources will continue to provide support and resources to those utilizing the new tool.
- OnBase-Performance Roadshows: One-hour online facilitated discussions will demonstrate the new tool and provide an opportunity for questions. Roadshow Registration is available NOW in Tiger Training.
- Roadshow Dates: March 2 at 10 a.m., March 7 at 2 p.m., March 14 at 10 a.m., March 22 at 3 p.m. and March 30 at 10 a.m.
- The Staff Performance Management Webpage provides OnBase-Performance information, resources and FAQs.
- Online, self-paced learning: The OnBase-Performance training has been customized for each user group and is now available in Tiger Training. These online, self-paced trainings take less than 30 minutes to complete.
For questions, please contact Ask-HR.