Clemson’s Emergency Operations Center and University Relations continue to update and revise the COVID-19 website with information pertinent to faculty and staff, including the following important resources:
- Return to the Workplace Employee Guide
- Self-Assessment Tool
- Access the self-assessment tool on the COVID-19 website or through the my.Clemson app.
- The tool allows faculty and staff to quickly access the recommended path if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Access through the website requires users to log in through DUO.
Monday’s email from Executive Vice President and Provost Bob Jones and Executive Vice President – Finance and Operations Tony Wagner provided the following details regarding the University’s preparations for a return to the workplace:
- The University is on track for an August return to in-person instruction and work continues to prepare Clemson so employees and students will have a safe environment.
- Newly formed campus medical partnerships have been established, and the University is leveraging important medical advice to fine-tune Clemson’s approach to return.
- The Emergency Operations Center and Executive Leadership Team continue to be guided by data related to the prevalence of COVID-19 in our region.
- Macro data trends provided by the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SC-DHEC) in recent days are not trending in a positive direction as of yet.
- Localized data in Oconee and Pickens Counties have been more encouraging.
Return to Work Notifications
Faculty and staff will receive a notice of at least seven days prior to asking them to return to campus.
Want to Discuss?
Get in touch and we will connect you with the author or another expert.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org